- Boppard 2018: Best Talk Award for Daniel Rüschen
- Invited Talk by Prof. Leonhardt at the U of Michigan!
VDE MSP430 Microcontroller-Seminar SS 2018
Microcontrollers play an important role in all facets of today's world. They allow for quick and easy measurement, control of actuators, data transfer and much more. Electrical engineering students who are able to correctly use these microcontrollers have a clear advantage. The MedIT will be holding a "MSP430 Microcontroller Seminar" on the 28th of April 2018.
The seminar will include topics such as:
- What is a microcontroller?
- How to use the integrated peripheral devices of a microcontroller?
- Gaining experience in using a microcontroller based on the MSP430 LaunchPad (Input/Output, PWM, Interrupts, Analog-Digital-Conversion, Serial Comms)
- Afternoon Session: Building a photoplethysmography sensor.
Tickets are available here (in German).