- Visit from IIT Madras
- 2nd place for Carlos Castelar at the Hydrocephalus 2017
VDE MSP430 Microcontroller-Seminar WS 2017/18
Microcontrollers play an important role in all facets of today's world. They allow for quick and easy measurement, control of actuators, data transfer and much more. Electrical engineering students who are able to correctly use these microcontrollers have a clear advantage. The MedIT will be holding a "MSP430 Microcontroller Seminar" on the 11th of November 2017.
The seminar will include topics such as:
- What is a microcontroller?
- How to use the integrated peripheral devices of a microcontroller?
- Gaining experience in using a microcontroller based on the MSP430 LaunchPad (Input/Output, PWM, Interrupts, Analog-Digital-Conversion, Serial Comms)
- Afternoon Session: Building a photoplethysmography sensor.
Tickets are available here (in German).