- MedIT congratulates Dipl.-Ing. Christian Brendle on his doctorate
- MedIT congratulates Dipl.-Ing. Antje Pohl on her doctorate
VDE MSP430 Microcontroller-Seminar WS 2018/2019
Microcontrollers play an important role in all facets of today's world. They allow for quick and easy measurement, control of actuators, data transfer and much more. Electrical engineering students who are able to correctly use these microcontrollers have a clear advantage. The MedIT will be holding a "MSP430 Microcontroller Seminar" on the 10th of November 2018.
The seminar will include topics such as:
- What is a microcontroller?
- How to use the integrated peripheral devices of a microcontroller?
- Gaining experience in using a microcontroller based on the MSP430 LaunchPad (Input/Output, PWM, Interrupts, Analog-Digital-Conversion, Serial Comms)
- Afternoon Session: Building a photoplethysmography sensor.
Tickets are available here (in German).